He painted his pot during the great industrial revolution in Athens (sixth century BC), when a quarter of the city was turned over to potters and painters, whose products sold like hotcakes all over the Mediterranean. For the first time in history the artists signed their names—both the potter and the painter.
- Why Michelangelo Disliked Leonardo da Vinci
- Michelangelo Timeline
- Giotto's Perfect Circle
- How to Carve a Figure in Marble
- Michelangelo's Mysterious Carving Method
- Leonardo da Vinci vs. Michelangelo
- Who's Who in the Last Judgment?
- Michelangelo the Humanist
- Michelangelo and Raphael
- Michelangelo's Agony in the Sistine
ebooks en español
How I learned to carve marble statues
- 2,468,514 hits