He painted his pot during the great industrial revolution in Athens (sixth century BC), when a quarter of the city was turned over to potters and painters, whose products sold like hotcakes all over the Mediterranean. For the first time in history the artists signed their names—both the potter and the painter.
- Michelangelo Timeline
- Michelangelo Smashed His Pietà to Pieces
- How to Carve a Figure in Marble
- Why Michelangelo Disliked Leonardo da Vinci
- The Sistine Chapel Cleaning Job
- Michelangelo's Mysterious Carving Method
- Night by Michelangelo
- Who's Who in the Last Judgment?
- Michelangelo's Agony in the Sistine
- Leonardo's Mysterious Landscapes
ebooks en español
How I learned to carve marble statues
- 2,734,575 hits